Everyone has their own list of things they can’t live without. And today, I am going to be sharing with you all the 10 things I cannot live without:
- My Family: This is something I feel everyone cannot live without. For me, I don’t know what I would do without them. Seriously, the first on my list! This is my husband, children, parents, siblings and extended family!
- My Sister: I know this would count with #1, but I have a separate item for her. We are 10.5 years apart and I remember when I was younger, we fought and she hated that we shared rooms etc. But from the time I became a teen, we literally have become best friends. She’s my BFF, seriously. And I don’t know what I would do without her! Love you!
- My iPhone: Yup, you heard right. Some can say I’m addicted LOL. But I don’t care! I work on my phone both for my day job (secretary) and for my Instagram/Blog. So it is a MUST in my life.
- My Contact Lenses: Ummm…unless you don’t want me to see your pretty face, I need my contacts haha. My vision isn’t bad at all thank G-d, but because I have become used to wearing them on the daily, I can’t see so well without them.
- My Car: Lets explain more; my mom van LOL. Being in Miami, you need a car to travel around and go places. It’s not like up north with subways and other public transportation where getting away with no car is easy. Cars in Florida are crucial. Though there are public transportation options here, it is just not the same.
- My Instagram/Blog: This is my hobby and what I enjoy doing. Not to mention, keeps me busy and away from anxiety at times. Gotta keep doing what you love!
- Facial Toner: OMG, I actually haven’t used toners daily until recently… And I found that using them, my face after washing it isn’t dry or tight feeling.
- My Makeup: Yup, I am not one to leave the house without makeup. I am just not confident enough. Not to mention, I look like death without it!
- The Internet: Because come on, without it, I can’t work on my Instagram or Blog 😛
- Starbucks!: Who knew I was gonna say this? HAHA! Getting my daily morning Starbucks fix, I feel like my day starts on the right leg. Makes me feel more professional and productive in a sense.
Well, there you have it! 10 things I cannot live without. Do you have a list of things you need in your life? Would love to hear!