I am always changing up what I use daily for makeup. Whether it’s the foundation or blush…even lipstick. I just like to change it up, even with my eye makeup – some days I do shadows and some days just liner, but always mascara! It really also depends on my mood and how much time I want to spend on my eyes or how much my skin needs to be covered with foundation. And I need lipstick everyday because without it, I look like death lol! But all in all, my daily makeup routine is pretty much the same.
Below, I am going to share with you what is currently in my makeup bag (December 2018) that I use almost daily:
- Primer: Wow, this one I am bad with. I either forget, or feel it doesn’t do good for my skin. But when I do use primers, I use a spray. For now, its either the Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist or the Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray. I feel that primers clog my pores (even so they aren’t supposed to) and are heavy, so that’s why I like using the sprays.
- Foundation: For now, I have been using and loving the Ordinary Serum Foundation. It’s light but covers very well. And for the $7.50 price tag, you can’t beat that!
- Concealer: I’m a fan of concealers, especially for my under eyes. I have been using both the Wander Beauty Dualist Matte and Illumination Concealer or the First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Bendy Avocado Concealer. Both these concealers cover up redness and under eye bags pretty well.
- Bronzer: For the longest time now, I have been using the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder. Does the job and without me looking orange! I also use it all over, not just the contouring areas. I like the sun kissed glow look.
- Blush: I LOVE Pixi by Petra so I use their PixiGlow Cake Gilded Bare Glow and their Fresh Face Blush. They’re nicely pigmented and give a natural blushed cheek.
- Brows: I have been using the Charlotte Tilbury Brow Gel and the Profusion Cosmetics Beautiful Brows Kit. These are both great and depending on my mood that day, I use the powder from Profusion Cosmetics or the gel from Charlotte Tilbury.
- Eyes: So normally, this changes sometimes, more often then other products. Only because I like to change it up. One day I’ll want to use shadow and another day liner. What I use daily though is the Avon True Color Glimmer Sticks Black Eyeliner for my waterline. For eye liners I use Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen and Morphe Eyeliner. As far as shadows, I love my MAC Cosmetics Dusky Rose Eye Shadow Palette.
- Mascaras: These are my favorite! Without mascaras, my eyes don’t look good LOL. For now, I am loving 3 – Tarte Cosmetics Maneater, IT Cosmetics Superhero and Milk Cosmetics Kush High Volume Mascara. I also love to use 2 coats from 1 mascara or mix 2 mascaras to give a fuller and longer lash look.
- Lips: I normally use liquid lipsticks. The one I am loving and wearing daily are the Huda Beauty ones. They’re not thick and drying at all, yet last all day.
- Making Setting Spray: I have been using the Coola Classic SPF 30 Setting Spray as I live in Miami and love it. I not only get protection from the sun, but it seals my makeup nicely.